- Are You Trying to Work from home, but finding it difficult?
- Feeling frustrated with your disorganized and cluttered rooms, or the crowded dining room and kitchen table?
- Are your children’s homeschool and distance learning only adding to the confusion and stress?
While we are “Safer at Home” many of us are struggling to keep up with the demands of work, family and kids at home on “Corona-cation.”
On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 2pm, my colleague Dr. Regina Lark, the owner of A Clear Path: Professional Organizing and Productivity will be offering a FREE webinar to help get organized and productive while working from home.
Dr. Regina Lark is an Organizing and Productivity Specialist based in Los Angeles. In 2008 she founded A Clear Path. Regina and her ninja organizers provide professional physical, emotional, and psychological support for people who wish to clear clutter and chaos from their lives. As a Board Certified Professional Organizer with additional certifications in ADHD, Chronic Disorganization, and Hoarding Disorders, she is a graduate of the Organizer Coach Foundation Training Program, and serves as a Member Director of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). She is the author of Psychic Debris, Crowded Closets: The Relationship between the Stuff in your Head and What’s Under your Bed (3rd ed., 2017, Purple Books Pubs.).
You are invited to join us to learn Regina’s strategies for organizing a home office and other tips to ease some of the stress of social distancing.
As time allows, Regina will answer as many of your specific questions as possible.
Topics may include:
- Managing your time when time seems to both stand still and keep moving (is it Thursday already?!)
- Creating an ideal work-space/circle of work
- Paper and email management
- Managing cluttered and crowded areas (what to do with all your stuff?!)
- Routines and disciplines